Tuesday, August 7, 2012

ILSHRM12 in the Books

It is late, I have been out of town for what seems like two weeks,  my wife is out of town, suffice it to say I am all out of sorts.  But I need to create this post  at the end of my journey home. On Tuesday as the conference wound down I spent some time tweeting to all of the presenters, bloggers and guests that we had in attendance thanking them for their efforts. We greatly appreciate each and everyone of them. If I did not message you, it  was an oversight, we were grateful to have all of  the folks who helped us pull off a two and one half day conference which was nearly flawless.

Thanks to all of the folks who helped us create this, and to those nearly 700 folks who attended,

But now, I would like to publicly thank ALLof the ILSHRM BOARD MEMBERS.  This is  the group of people who made this conference happen and made it a success.   While some folks shoulder more of a load than others,  it was a group effort that made this work so well.   I am proud to be part my local chapter: CICSHRM, SHRM- National as well as a board member of  board of Illinois SHRM.

There is no one who was paid a dime to do any of the work that they did. We are a volunteer organization, and a damn fine one at that.

So from the Social Media guy THANKS TO MY FELLOW BOARD MEMBERS - a job well done. Be proud of what we have accomplished. - because soon the work will begin for 2013.

Dave Ryan Director of Social Media ISC SHRM

No comments:

Post a Comment