- Here is Paul Hebert's Take
- Read about Mike Vandervort's take on our mission
- Chris Fields likened ILSHRM to a revival,
- Charley Judy (our "most excellent emcee") posted with some video
- From our SHRMChat friend Nicolce Ochenduski At HR Roots
This is some of the material that has been posted, about the conference.
It seems as thought lately we get fewer but better higher quality posts about these events. There is not the rush to be the very first.
My big take away came from the next to last session on software implementation, which was hosted by the omnipresent William Tincup. As the session was winding down, William asked if there were any questions. My fellow ILSHRM colleague Joe Smedinghofff, a.k.a. "Big Joe" asked William this, "What is coming down the pike with software?" William pondered the question for a moment and he said this. "Software is becoming predictive."
Wow! That is something, I can see this happening right before my eyes. William, as always is dead on with this assessment of where software is going.
Disagree? Siri (dink) where is the best place to get sushi in the area? - need I say more.
-Dave Ryan Director of Social Media ISC SHRM