Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tiffany Kuehl in the house at ILSHRM Lead

This is the second blog post about our upcoming ILSHRM Leadership meeting which will be in Naperville this year.  I am excited (and frightened) to attend this year. I am excited because I know the event will be epic I am frightened because I am now the director and this whole deal rests on my shoulders.  I guess I need to get over it and revel in the comfort of being uncomfortable.
Tiffany pictured with Steve Browne (sort of) Steve is much taller.

In my previous post I talked about and introduced a good friend of mine who will be speaking at the event.  Today’s post is about our second speaker, another great friend of mine and the Director of Minnesota SHRM, Tiffany Miller Kuehl.    Tiffany too is an early adopter of social media and has been in the HR/Recruiting space for many years (although she only looks like she is 27 to me).

One of the things that I bring to the job of State Director is a vast network of connection so I have decided to call upon some of these people to help me out as the director.  Tiffany is one of those people. I have participated at a number of events with her and we share a passion for this conference thing and and the SHRM thing as well.

Tiffany brings a much different look at the world and things than does Steve Browne.  Tiffany is a working mother, a wife, a daughter, a blogger, a huge Minnesota Twins fan, a baseball coach and a volunteer, some of which must track with many of the folks who will be attending our event. 

Tiffany is going to talk about volunteerism and share her insight into the matter. This will speak to everyone who is attendance because if you are at our Illinois SHRM Leadership conference; we gottcha!

Tiffany will be with us most of the day on Monday, I would encourage you to connect with her prior to the event and then meet her IRL (in real life) as we say in social media.

Tiffany on Instagram http://instagram.com/tiffanykuehl
Tiffany on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=tiffany%20miller%20kuehl                                                                                                         

Last year on Tiffany’s birthday a good friend of mine Chris Fields created TK Day.  This is a short video I put together for her on her birthday.

Be sure to check out her presentation at this year's conference, you won't be disappointed.



- Dave Ryan Illinois SHRM State Director

No comments:

Post a Comment