Monday, September 17, 2012

Can’t Attend #SHRMStrat Follow ILSHRM Rep


The annual SHRM Strategy conference is just around the corner October 3-5 in Palm Springs, CA.  Last year was a first experience for this conference as I had previously attended all the others at one point or another over my career except the new one on workfit.  As with all SHRM conferences you had your usual suspects like SHRM Store, Meet to Eat and other popular attractions but what I was most impressed with was the topics discussed as well as the caliber of people who were attending.  This year’s conference promises to be just as rewarding with the following keynotes.

ILSHRM will be represented again on the press team and I invite you to follow along via twitter and this blog site.  If you have questions for me to ask the speakers, feel free to tweet those to me at any time.  I look forward to doing what I can for those who can’t attend so you too can share in the experience and learning during the event.


--Donna Rogers ISC SHRM Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment