Saturday, May 7, 2011

ILSHRM Speaker Preview - Dwane Lay

As one of the writers of this blog, I am afforded the opportunity to say pretty much what I want - within reason. (The ILSHRM execs do jerk my chain once in a while.)  Today I am excited to start a series of posts.  The series is going going to be an assembly of short videos from some of our speakers for the Illinois SHRM State Conference August 22 and 23.

This post is the first of these.  I would like to introduce you to Dwane Lay. Dwane lives is the St. Louis area and will be traveling to Oak Brook for our event.  Although Dwane and I live about 90 miles apart I had to travel to Atlanta to meet him recently.  He is (at least in my mind) a young man full of energy and creative ideas for Human Resources.  So meet Dwane Lay...



-Dave Ryan IS SHRM Director of Social Media

1 comment:

  1. Love this topic. Another way for HR to relate to the business side of things and operations.

    ReplyDelete